But why is “connection” so important? We noticed 5 big trends seen through our media eyes :
1. People want to participate and not just being spectators of what is happening. They want to feel included in the process.
2. They want to feel this connection through
experiences. Being touched by media is far from being enough nowadays, the connection has to be lived.
3. Technology has opened us new perspectives to scale these experiences much broader than ever before.
4. As an extension of these three first points,
marketeers have to accept that control is not their exclusivity anymore. People can decide whether a brand has to change logo, taste or identity, not only the marketing team.
5. The world never sleeps, it’s always on!
Our Promise: remain reality based, as local as we can and constantly innovate.
Thus we build immersive connections based on human thruths and solid tools, both simple and relevant, with measurable effects on fixed KPI’s keeping as fundamental pillar the optimal ratio between cost and effectiveness.